We’re changing the game with this new 12V LiFePO4 deep cycle battery.
The BBGC3 is a 270Ah 12V LiFePO4 deep cycle battery in a unique battery case and shape that is changing the way batteries can be placed inside RV’s. Rather than adhering to a traditional battery size that needs to fit in a battery box to allow for ventilation from off-gassing, we have created a battery that can be placed anywhere.
Utilizing stable LiFePO4 chemical composition in cylindrical cells and the same built-in battery management system (BMS) technology as our other products, the BBGC3 is one of the most unique deep cycle batteries on the market.
The BBGC3 offers a form factor that no other battery on the market has, and it only weighs roughly 80 lbs. With unlimited mounting possibilities and 270Ah of power this battery is ideal for any application and maximizing your system’s space and power. This battery is capable of being discharged to a 100% depth of discharge and can charge 5 times faster than lead-acid. The BBGC3 allows you greater flexibility for what you can power and how you install it and provides energy independence that other batteries cannot. We also offer a GC3 mounting kit for purchase so you can explore these limitless mounting possibilities!
Built to last 10 to 15 years and backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty, at Battle Born Batteries we’re making battery anxiety a thing of the past.
Looking for a more traditional battery? Our BB8D is another 270Ah 12V LiFePO4 deep cycle battery.
Battle Born Manual & Installation Guide
Included with each BBGC3:
- (1) GC3 Battle Born Battery
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.83” x 7.09” x 13.15”
- Weight: 80.8 lbs.
- Comes standard with mounting feet, feet can be removed with a #3 Allen wrench
- Comes standard with terminal covers, terminal covers can be removed with a Phillips head screwdriver
- Comes with standard flag style terminal posts with a 3/8” hole to accommodate either a 3/8” or a 5/16” bolt
- (1) Finishing Hardware Kit
- (2) ‘18-8 Stainless Steel’ 5/16-18 x 1” Bolts
- (2) ‘18-8 Stainless Steel’ 5/16-18 x 1 1/4” Bolts
- (4) Washers
- (2) Nylok Nuts
Each BBGC3 comes standard with the following:
(1) Black Terminal Cover
(1) Red Terminal Cover
(2) 25mm M5 Screws for Terminal Covers
(36) M5 x16mm Screws for Feet
If you are interested, a mounting kit is also available for purchase. Designed specifically for the BBGC3 the mounting brackets can be found purchased through Beta Marine USA. Replacement terminal covers and replacement fee are also available.
All Battle Born Batteries are produced with cylindrical cells.
|Dimensions||22.83 × 7.09 × 13.15 in|