The new BB8D may look like your everyday 8D battery, but that is where the similarities end.
This 12V lithium deep cycle 8D battery is rated for 270Ah and weighs roughly 80 lbs. That’s over 50 lbs. lighter than a standard lead-acid 8D. Utilizing stable LiFePO4 chemical composition in cylindrical cells and the same built-in battery management system (BMS) technology as our other products, the BB8D is truly the biggest bang for your buck.
The BB8D is perfect for large marine applications, or for large off-grid applications. This battery is capable of being discharged to a 100% depth of discharge and charges 5 times faster than lead-acid. With the BB8D, the switch to lithium has never been easier.
Built to last 10 to 15 years and backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty, at Battle Born Batteries we’re making battery anxiety a thing of the past.
Looking for a sleeker way to pack more power? Our BBGC3 is another 270Ah 12V lithium deep cycle battery
Battle Born Manual & Installation Guide
• 270 Amp Hour, 12 Volt Battery
• LiFePO4 Chemistry
• 3000-5000 Cycles
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.29” x 11.59” x 10.01”
• 81.4 lbs.
• Operating Temp Range: – 4°F (-20°C) to 135°F (57.2°C)
• Water Resistant and Sealed
• Designed and Assembled in the USA
• Built-in BMS (Battery Management System)
NOTE: Battery should not be submerged.
• Absorption Voltage: 14.2V to 14.6V
• Float Voltage: 13.4V to 13.8V
• Equalization Voltage: 14.4V (if applicable)
• Absorption Time: 60 to 90 minutes per 270Ah battery bank
• No Temperature Compensation
• Charge Rate: .5c
• 300 Amps Continuous
• 500 Amps Surge for 30 Seconds
• ½ Second Surge for Loads Over 500 Amps
• High/Low Voltage Protection
• Short Circuit Protection
• High/Low Temperature Protection
• Cold Charging Protection
• Automatic Cell Balancing
All Battle Born Batteries are produced with cylindrical cells.
|Dimensions||21.29 × 11.59 × 10.01 in|